Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- FW development in C language;
- Minimize WTF per line in code;
- Apply hard debugging skills on code bugs;
- Know why Linux is better that Windows;
- Know how to break hardware and what integrate really mean;
- Knowledge what bool current is and why you need watchdog;
- Minimal work with documentation.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Minimum 2 project written in C ;
- Know what is cherrypick, git reset --hard HEAD mean;
- Fifth level priest in Linux OS;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- Luci/ Lua interface programming experience;
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Know how hardware is made.
What we offer
- Professional development being a part of the dynamic and fast-growing company, as well as working with a passionate leader who would turn a forest tree into a professional programmer!
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Amazing team – highly motivated and collaborative team of 15 Tech Geeks that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, company holidays, sports events, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 EUR/h up to 30 EUR/h (~3350 EUR – ~5000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.