TELTONIKA group companies are committed to operate in a manner that is compatible and constantly improving with our Integrated Management System (IMS) which is designed to meet the requirements of lasted editions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 standards. As part of our commitment is to uphold these standards, we adhere to the following principles:
- Ensure stable development and profitability of the organization.
- Our processes, products and services will comply with applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements which may vary from a product specifics and country where the product is placed on the market. This includes, but not limited to, CE marking, E-mark homologation, CE MDR for medical devices, regulations for handling waste within our processes, RoHS and REACH to eliminate toxic materials from our products, WEEE Directive recycle and reduce the amount of electric and electronic equipment waste going straight to landfill.
- We will enable our management systems and processes throughout our operations to specifically minimize the use of hazardous materials by working closely with our suppliers, reduce the amount of energy required for our products through innovative designs, technology, generate less waste by monitoring resources usage, and promote recycling of materials in our packaging and processes.
- Maintain long-term, mutual trust and respect-based relationships with customers, suppliers, partners and stakeholders.
- In conjunction with our health and safety processes and the participation of our employees’, we will eliminate identified hazards and reduce residual risks to the absolute minimum. It is necessary for us to provide a working environment that promotes health & safety working conditions, prevents accidents, incidents and occupational diseases for all employees.
- By working closely with scientific and medical institutions, we will develop and improve our innovative medical devices that focus on helping to save human life and disease prevention.
- Supporting the production of global innovative solutions such as electric vehicle charging solutions which contribute towards the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- We are committed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets. To achieve this, we have implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the ISO 27001 standard. Our ISMS provides a framework for identifying and managing information security risks, and for continuously improving our information security posture.
- All our employees are expected to comply with our information security policies, procedures, and guidelines. We provide training and awareness programs to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities in protecting our information assets.
- We recognize that information security is a shared responsibility, and we encourage everyone to actively participate in maintaining a secure environment for our information assets.
- Continuously improve product technology, implement advanced safety and ecological technology innovations and work methods.
- Develop and manufacture innovative, globally relevant products that meet customer requirements in
- terms of safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Employees and stakeholders are aware about Integrated Management System (IMS) policy.
- Systematically raise the qualification of employees at all levels, promote creative initiative and awareness, develop employee’s personal responsibility for the quality of work, health and safety, environmental protection, and information security.
- Ensure the implementation of legal acts and other obligation in force in the Republic of Lithuania and European Union.
- Our group of companies will adopt a Code of Conduct and we will oblige our suppliers to comply with it as well.
- We are committed to ensure that our supply chain is free of “Conflict Minerals” that are directly or indirectly financing or benefitting armed groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or an adjoining country.
We at TELTONIKA believe that we have created a mature Integrated Management System (IMS), nonetheless we are continuously evolving it, to meet our customers’ requirements.
This policy is available to the public and interested parties. All employees and individuals working on the company’s mandate, are familiar with this policy and adhere to it. This policy is reviewed annually to keep it relevant and consistent.
TELTONIKA IoT GROUP Integrated Management System Representative Faustas Zinkus